To be amongst the top 25 Pharmaceutical companies of India and to achieve this objective, through both organic and inorganic growth.
To be a globally admired Pharmaceutical company for world-class quality and innovation.
Shreya Life Sciences is a state-of-the-art Pharmaceutical Organisation involved in Research, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales and Distribution of Medicinal Formulations and Products.
Beginning its journey in 1995 in Russia, Shreya Life Sciences started as a pharmaceutical distributing and marketing company. In the course of over two decades, Shreya Life Sciences has pioneered innovations and Achieved milestones in acquiring new companies, commissioning new products as well as expanding its market & contract manufacturing presence w/ reach and operations in Russia.
Mr. Sujit Kumar Singh comes from an humble Rural background of India and Represents the First Generation Entrepreneurship. What started as a single man trading operation at an age of about 19 years, has now become Shreya Life Sciences in the next five years. For his contributions to the industry, he was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Young Entrepreneur Award in 2008.
Founder, Chairman & Managing Director
• Young Dynamic Mechanical Engineer, with
• Has a strong inclination towards Production & Manufacture. A Natural Team Leader with keen interest in Plant Operation and Administration
• More than 40 years experience in
Biopharmaceutical industry, beginning his career
with Syntex Corporation (now Roche)
• Served 3M, at its clinical research group & also was Head of International Business Development for several Health and Sciences Sector subsidiary companies
• Managed 27 clinical trials in U.S. and Europe
• An Engineer in M-Tech (MADI), with Aggressive Marketing
& Gentle Personality, that makes him a natural team leader
• Has 30 years experience and is with Shreya, Moscow since inception
Head & CEO – Russia Operations
• Ph.D in Pharmacology & Toxicology and has
• Over 28 years experience both in Clinical Studies & Business Development
• With Shreya since 2002
• Was a Junior Research Fellow in a project funded by the scientific commission, appointed by Govt. of India to generate toxicological Data on MIC, soon after Bhopal Gas Leakage
Head - Business Development
• A Chartered Accountant with 28 years of experience and
has been with Shreya since inception
• Has thorough exposure to critical aspects of Finance, Taxation and Foreign Exchange related matters.
Head – Finance Operations
• A young Dynamic and topper in CA program.
• Has an eye for fine details in Finance and Accounts
Accounts & Finance Planning Head
• A Medical Graduate with over four decades of
experience in Pharmaceutical Business
• His vast experience comes handy to the company in strategic planning for new business expansion.
Corporate Medical and Strategic Advisor
• Management Graduate with 21 years experience in
various Industries including Pharma International trade
• Successfully setup marketing networks across India, UAE & other countries
Head- Emerging & ROW Markets
• Has over 30 years experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and
• Started his career at Field level and has grown up to top level with years of rich experience in his Sales Field Management
Head- Sales & Marketing – Domestic Affairs
• Apart from Corporate Affairs activities also looks into Regulatory Compliance activities as well.
Head, Corporte Affairs
• Graduate in Science with additional Degrees in
Management, Law & Materials Management.
• Has over 29 years experience, worked in various Indian and MNC companies.
• Associated with Shreya since 2004.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences with 30 years experience
• Had worked for various Multi Nationals before associating with Shreya
Head - Technical & Futuristic Planning
• PG in Pharmaceutical Sciences and is a team builder
• Has grown in the organization from Shop floor to Head the Production in a short span
Plant Head – Roorkee Site
Oral Solids Unit, Aurangabad
• Has over three & half decades of experience in Pharmaceutical HR activities
Head, HR & Admin
- Operations are set up across the country.
- Products are exported in both Prescription & OTC Segments.
- Over 55 products registered & marketed by 160 field force Distribution through six nationally operating distributors.
- Caters to 25000 retail pharmacies (APTEKAS).
- Products distributed through the Public Distribution System of the Russian Govt.
- Shreya Life Sciences began operations in this continent through
- Current operations include Kenya, Uganda, DRC Congo & Ethiopia.
- Approval to establish plants in Nigeria is currently under process.
- Our Lozenges is under registration in Morocco.
- Partnership with ASNA: A large chain of chemist stores for product marketing
with over 3000 retail shops in the country.
- 15 products of Shreya Life Sciences are under registration and expected to start operations soon.
- 24 products under the label of Shreya are registered.
- Contract Manufacturing with SUN Pharma for sale in Myanmar
- Insulin (Recosulin Brand) is exported to Papua New Guinea.
Shreya Life Sciences boasts of a premium research and development
facility at the Aurangabad Plant. It has the capability to develop formulations at the lab level,
scaling them to commercial batches until validation.
With an extensive experience of Preclinical & Clinical studies by our scientists, we have been pioneering the development of drugs for a very long time.
A spreading factor that enhances the effect of local anaesthesia, it has wide clinical applications, especially cataract surgery. The source of our Hynidase is ovine compared to bovine originating products in the market, thus being free of TSE/BSE infections.
We have a dedicated Insulin Formulation Facility that formulates both 40 IU & 100 IU insulin. Our insulin products are created in regular, NPH, 30/70 and 50/50 varieties.
We provide in-house formulations of Dextrans and Iron Dextrans, which are manufactured as APIs.
Formulations of Salmon Calcitonins are created in the forms of injections and nasal spray for treating osteoporosis.